APM Gas Shock Absorber (REAR- Left& Right) For Proton Saga BLM, SAVVY
APM Gas Shock Absorber
- Model : U 2149 M
- For Proton Saga BLM, SAVVY
- High Quality
- New Item
- Durable Goods
- Value Buy
- Excessive shaking on an unpaved road.
- Unstable ride at high speed.
- Excessive pitching action.
- Excessive nose dive and squat during acceleration and braking.
- Longer stopping distance.
- Tyre bouncing on a bumpy road.
- Wear out on the tyre shoulder.
- Bad fuel consumption.
- Never hold a shaft with pliers or in a vice as this will damage the shock absorbers causing oil leakage.
- Always use a new lock nut upon replacing with new shocks.
- When installing a brake hose, make sure you release the bubbles on all brake hoses.
- Always use a torque wrench when tightening the lock nut.